The ExPat Returneth

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Western District Library Author Talk & Signing with Yay! Pictures

Thank you to Orion, IL, Western District Library for hosting me April 8th. I can't tell you how much fun it was to spend time in the building that entertained me in my childhood, let alone see the many people who helped to form me into the writer I am today. 

Maybe you should have tried harder. 
Just kidding. ;)

But seriously, it was an honor to answer your questions and let me read the excerpt from my upcoming Cherry Tucker release (The Body in the Landscape). I loved chatting with everyone and seeing my old teachers, friends, and family. 

And to Western District's librarians, thanks so much for your hospitality. It was truly a pleasure and y'all are so sweet! Director Don Thorsen, you're a peach!



















No comments:

Post a Comment